WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WebRefresh is a specialised SEO agency, passionate about building brands and helping our clients outrank their competition.
We’re single-minded in our SEO mission - we want to see ridiculous results for our clients. We’ve already seen great success in boosting organic search traffic for our existing clients, and we want to continue on this journey to reach new heights.
If you’d like to see some of our work out there in the real world, including how we support and deliver results for our clients, check out our case studies here!
As our in-house SEO specialist, you’d be an important member of our team, seeking out new innovations, heading up advanced campaign strategies, and sharing your passion for SEO with our team and clients.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS:
You’re a hard worker who believes in what they do. It’s not your average 9-5 job - you’re excited to collaborate and support our clients to see real results.
Grab your Gatorade, let’s do this! You bring passion and excitement to your work, eager to push forward with innovative strategies and genuine client support.
You understand that SEO is an ongoing journey, and you love walking clients through it. You’re tenacious in your pursuit and implementation of great, effective SEO strategies.
- Professional Progression – We want to see you succeed, so we watch what you’re passionate about, what you’re great at, and we give you new opportunities in these spaces.
- Flexible Office Lifestyle – work in our Mona Vale office space or remotely! Currently, our team is primarily working from home.
- Close-knit Team – we’re a friendly, collaborative bunch who look to one another for feedback and ideas.
Just to name a few.
SOUNDING GOOD SO FAR?
LET’S SEE IF YOU’D BE A GREAT FIT FOR US! ARE YOU…
- Passionate about SEO and digital marketing?
- A creative thinker?
- Always looking for new ways to do your job well?
- Eager to make connections and build your network?
- A collaborative person who builds up their team?
- Someone who values efficacy and efficiency?
- Looking to be a part of a dedicated group of SEO nuts?
- Able to keep sight of big picture goals while managing everyday tasks?
Now about the role:
- Independently creating and leading SEO campaign strategies
- Comfortable working with a range of clients including business owners, marketing managers, website merchandisers and content creators
- Clear communication with clients via emails, phone calls, Zoom and in-person meetings
- Directing SEO campaigns and identifying opportunities for growth
- Writing and creating monthly reports for clients
- Advanced proposals and auditing
- Advanced keyword research
- Deep dive traffic analysis and forensic SEO auditing
- Heading up a small to medium-sized website migration strategies
- Work with large companies on international SEO strategies
- Offsite optimisation strategies and link analysis
- Intermediate onsite changes (301 migrations, heading tag fixes)
- Installing and checking tracking codes
- Training and assisting juniors and other members of the team to grow and develop
- Assisting Senior Managers with rolling out internal strategies
- Opportunity to grow SEO skills into a senior level by leading SEO campaigns for some of the largest enterprise companies in the country
We’re looking for someone with industry experience, but we’re also looking for the right fit. If this position excites you but you’re not sure if you’re qualified, apply anyway. We’d love to hear from you!
We want to see your passion, experience and ambition to join the WebRefresh team!
- Write up and send us a Cover Letter - include what pushed you to apply, what aspects of WebRefresh you’d be excited for, and your industry experience.
- Don’t forget to tell us all about yourself! We’d love to know what you’re passionate about, what your hobbies are, how you spend your weekends - anything!
- Send your Cover Letter along with your CV.